Join Our Team!
List of Positions Available
Silver Sneakers Fitness Instructor
E Street Community Center powered by the United Way South Central Idaho is currently looking to add to our fitness instructors’ team. Are you a fitness instructor that has a desire to enrich the lives of seniors? ESCC is looking for someone that is already certified or would like to be certified in SilverSneakers. SilverSneakers is a fitness program that is for individuals that are 65 and up. Our instructors help seniors achieve their health and wellness goals. These group exercise classes have been designed by experts to help our members reach their fitness potential in a fun and challenging way.
Just like the members who take our classes, our instructors want flexibility and variety. That’s why we offer a wide variety of classes at our location classroom fitness, aqua, and yoga. And no matter what the participant’s athletic ability, nearly everyone can find a SilverSneakers class ideal for them.
So…Which classes do you want to teach? If you’re interested, please email resume to Corrine Benavides at email@example.com
An applicant must first meet all of the below standards prior to being considered eligible for any employment or program volunteer opportunities with the E Street Community Center. Meeting these standards does not guarantee eligibility.
- Has no outstanding warrants.
- Has not received a withheld judgment, or has not been convicted, within the five (5) years preceding the date of application, of any felony or crime which under the laws of this state would be a felony.
- Has not at any time received a withheld judgment, or has not at any time been convicted of any crime committed against children, child pornography, or any offense involving sexual misconduct, pandering, or prostitution.
- Is not registered or has failed to register as a sex offenders in the state of Idaho as provided by law.
- Has not received a withheld judgment, or has not been convicted, within one (1) year preceding the date of application, of any crime involving the use of alcohol, or the sale, possession, or use of drugs, to include the use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Has not had a withheld judgment, or has not been convicted, within one (1) year proceeding the date of application, of any crime involving theft.
- Has not had a withheld judgment, or has been convicted, within the three (3) years preceding the date of application, of a DUI if the position applying for is required to drive for work purposes.
- Has been released from incarceration for a minimum of one year preceding the date of application due to a guilty judgment.
- Aside from the above an applicant will be considered for an employment or volunteer position with the E Street Community Center, but will require additional discussion and HR and Branch Exec approval prior to processing if any of the below exist:
- Repetition of the same or similar convictions.
- Three or more misdemeanors of any kind excluding traffic violations if the position applying doesn’t require driving within a five (5) year period.
- Has not been gainfully employed since conviction or incarceration.
A Branch Executive Director or higher may submit an appeal on behalf of a potential volunteer or employee that does not meet the above standards.
Employees will experience:
- Fun at work in a cool environment!
- Professional growth and development through E Street Community Center-sponsored trainings
- Membership benefits at the E Street Community Center
- Staff rates on programs and services
- Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment
- Competitive benefits package for qualifying staff
This association does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-job related medical condition or handicap, veteran or marital status. No question in the employment application form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Please contact the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process.
Please call or visit the E Street Community Center to get an application.
Please return the completed application to:
1751 Elizabeth Blvd
Twin Falls, ID 83301
After the job closing date, the hiring supervisor will review all applications and call qualified applicants to set up an interview.
If there are no current openings, you may register and fill out a general application indicating your areas of interests, experience, etc. You must attach a resume also. You will receive an email notifying you we have received you application.
Can I use one application to apply for multiple positions?
As some applications may have specific questions pertaining to the position, it is better to apply to each opening separately. Also be advised that you cannot substitute a resume in lieu of a completed application. Applications indicating a specific position applying for are given precedence over applications labeled “Any”.
How do I find out the qualifications for each position?
All qualifications are listed with the position announcement. If you have questions concerning qualifications, you can call Human Resources at (208) 733-4384 Ext 107
How long do I have to wait from my date of hire before applying for another position?
You must at least have completed your probationary period in your original department. You should always talk to your supervisor before you apply for another position in another department.
How long will my application be kept on file?
All applications are kept on file for 90 days, after 90 days you will need to resubmit.